We are looking for new recruits!
With our continued success as market leaders in the development of factory floor management information systems, Harford Control are actively seeking new energetic, dynamic members to join our team
Experienced Market Leader in Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
More than 50 years of experience in manufacturing, research-driven development, and customer input have shaped our current state-of-the-art solution, which helps our customers to maintain compliance, minimise risk and improve efficiencies in their production processes, helping them to manufacture high quality products at the lowest sustainable cost.
Our solutions help our Customers to improve their profitability through:
- Performance Improvement
- Risk Minimisation – Allergen Control & Quality Assurance
- Reduction of Wastage – Reducing variation to cut waste of labour, materials and energy.
With strong ties to our UK headquarters, Harford solutions are used and supported across the globe – as far away as Australia, India, Africa & the USA.
Valued for their Partnership Approach
Where deployed, Harford solutions become an integral part of the Customer’s manufacturing and operations solution and we develop long term sustainable partnerships.
Due to the continued growth and success of Harford, we are now expanding our sales team to help take the business to the next level. We are looking for sales professionals who ideally possess experience in B2B consultative selling.
This role is about:
- Identifying potential Customer problems and helping them to solve them cost effectively
- Building a robust sales pipeline & maintaining it with good working records within our CRM system on a daily basis
- Building key accounts and relationships across several different FMCG manufacturing industries
- Developing mutual understanding of Customer’s problems and sustainable solutions
- Collaborating with our internal teams to ensure each fit matches the customer’s objectives
- Developing new business through cold calling, joint campaigns with marketing and exhibitions
This role would be suited to any sales professional that can adopt a consultative approach to selling. Candidates should be comfortable working in a remote environment and be self-motivated. A large part of this role is about customer relationships and building these to the best of your ability. To achieve this, you will need to:
- Be passionate about the solutions you provide
- Possess excellent communication skills – both written & verbal
- Be ambitious and driven to succeed
- Be open, honest and authentic
Essential Skills & Experience required for the role
- Business to business technical sales experience
- The ability to understand & empathise with customer problems and offer creative consultative solutions
- A willingness & desire to learn & grow with the business
- A keen eye and excellent attention to detail
- A positive attitude & willingness to work hard.
- A self-starter with strong time management
- An excellent track record of developing long-term partnering relationships with clients
- Collaborative team player
- A good command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Full UK driving license
Additional Desirable Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma &/or certified to a Lean Six Sigma standard would be an advantage
- An established network within the FMCG & Manufacturing Market
- Experience using company CRM systems
What the Role Offers
- A competitive salary and all business expenses covered
- Company car & necessary equipment
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Pension
Harford has exciting plans for the future to continue its success story and is looking for 3 or 4 likeminded people across the Midlands, North of the UK and Scotland, who share our culture and values and can add value to our team and most importantly to our Customers.
If this sounds like the sort of challenge you are looking for, then please get in touch today to discuss further. Please send your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org