Following our continued success as market leaders in the development of factory floor management information systems, Harford Control are actively seeking new energetic, dynamic members to join our team
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate and self-motivated Sales Consultants to join the team, to cover the North (Scotland, Northern England and Ireland), and to cover the South (South, East and West of England and Wales) of the UK.
General responsibilities will include researching, qualifying and closing business within large capital projects for both large and small companies predominantly within the FMCG sector.
• Telephone prospecting and face to face customer visits.
• Managing multiple concurrent sales applications effectively, whilst feeding the pipeline with new opportunities.
• Managing & advising existing Harford clients in solutions optimisation.
• Qualifying & predicting sales volumes objectively.
1. Proven experience in the sale of capital goods would be a distinct advantage, though full training will be given.
2. Education to graduate standard, together with a positive mental attitude are essential requirements.
3. The ability to work autonomously, being self-motivated, as well as working well within a team.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. A full, current driving license, together with a high level of mobility which may include travelling abroad.
6. Well presented, driven and the ability to think on your feet!
• This position offers a competitive basic salary, rising quickly in line with knowledge, experience and achievements.
• Performance related bonus.
• A company car, together with all business-related expenses.
Please apply, in the first instance, with full CV and covering letter, to email@example.com
Due to Harford Control’s rapid growth, we are looking for a Customer Support Engineer to join our national team, to initially cover Scotland and the North of England.
This role will be largely client-facing and will involve a wide range of support from software and hardware installation and configuration, to wiring installation, operator training, site reporting and sales support.
• Degree level or similar qualifications
• Good communication skills
• Proven computer literacy
• A mechanical/electronic background would be ideal
• An enthusiastic attitude
• Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
• A full UK driving license with a high degree of mobility, as travel to other areas will be necessary, including travel abroad on occasions
• A competitive salary will be paid in line with knowledge and experience.
• A company car will be provided and expenses incurred in the fulfilment of company business activities will be reimbursed.
• Initial training will be carried out at our headquarters in Wiltshire, together with extensive field service training.
Please apply in the first instance, with full details and CV, showing work experience and qualifications to date, to firstname.lastname@example.org
In view of our number of new installations, we need an additional person to join our training team. The successful applicant will need excellent communication skills and a good command of the English language. Additional language skills would also be a major benefit.
Full systems training will be given, but experience with computers and factory production environments would be an advantage.
The successful applicant would be based at our Trowbridge headquarters, where much of the systems training would be carried out. However, a considerable amount of training may also be required at our factory installations, so a high degree of mobility, possibly including overnight stays, would be desirable. A full driving license is essential.
Salary is negotiable and dependant upon experience and ability.
In the first instance please email your CV, together with a brief covering letter, to email@example.com