ISO 9001:2015 - Our continuous commitment to quality
Harford Control Ltd is committed to providing Industrial grade Quality Management and Control systems. In pursuit of this we are dedicated to the following points:
• We aim to continually improve the service we provide to meet our clients’ requirements and to produce finished work that we can justifiably be proud of.
• Only by providing an outstanding service and product quality will we achieve our aims of long-term success and sustained improvements.
• The company believes that its market expects a continually improving service. The company aims to achieve the above by implementation of a management system that complies and satisfies all applicable requirements including those of our clients, as well as legal and regulatory requirements. Also, to continually develop the system to ensure it remains effective.
• To provide all our services and functions with due concern for the environment.
• All personnel within the company are responsible for the quality of their work. The company provides training and has established systems to assist all personnel to achieve the standards required. We endeavour to produce work and offer a service that we can be proud of.
• The policy, organisation and procedures necessary to achieve the required standards are described in our Quality Management System.
• The Quality Manager is responsible for monitoring the quality system and reports regularly to the Managing Director on the system’s implementation, status and effectiveness.
Since our initial ISO 9001 approval in 1989, we have been independently assessed annually and are recognised by the British Standards Institute for implementing effective quality management systems across all areas of our business.
ISO 9001 is a Quality Management System that is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, and continuous improvement. This accreditation demonstrates our ongoing commitment to providing value and a consistently high service with quality products for all clients. Visit the BSI website for a full definition of what ISO 9001:2015 means.