B2B Sales Consultants
Required for the following regions:
South East (Kent area),
East Anglia (Cambridge area),
Midlands (Birmingham area),
North of England (Manchester area),
Scotland (Glasgow/Edinburgh areas),
Ireland (Dublin area)
As leaders in factory management execution systems, we are passionate about helping our many world-class clients in the FMCG sector, manufacturing packaged goods to supply supermarkets, to reduce their exposure to risk and improve their production efficiencies. We need talented, passionate people to join our rapidly expanding team who share our energy and enthusiasm to help our clients attain and sustain their objectives.
Benefits for a B2B Sales Consultant
- A competitive starting salary of between £20,000 and £25,000 is offered, dependent upon previous experience in our sector, rising quickly in line with your level of applicational knowledge and performance.
- Commission paid at certain sales achievement thresholds.
- Company car provided, together with the necessary equipment to perform this role.
- All company-related expenses paid.
- 20 days annual paid holiday, together with statutory bank holidays.
- Company pension plan.
- Other fringe benefits.
Requirements of the Job
- Educated to graduate standard in science/engineering, maths or similar.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Self-motivated and disciplined to work alone, or as part of a team.
- Flexible to travel wherever needed, both within this country and occasionally abroad.
- A full driving licence.
- Sales experience an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
Your Job as a B2B Sales Consultant
- You will need a keen commitment to learning in as short a time as possible the complexity of our business solutions.
- Researching, qualifying and closing business within large capital projects for both large and small companies.
- Telephone prospecting and face to face customer visits
- Managing multiple concurrent sales applications and feeding your pipeline with new opportunities.
- Working closely with clients in order to optimise our business improvement solutions.
Our Sales Team use Lean Six Sigma principles to help our clients get the most out of their production processes. Trained from day one on the intricacies of our comprehensive integrated systems and ultimately qualified to Lean Six Sigma Black Belt standard, we are best placed to use a consultative approach to partner with our clients, both before sales and on an ongoing basis. As a trainee, you must be passionate about learning and will be fully supported through training and appropriate courses.
Applicants with food allergies, please do not apply for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
In the first instance please email your CV, together with a brief covering letter, to email@example.com